This is a summary review of Manage Your Day-To-Day containing key details about the book.
What is Manage Your Day-To-Day About?
"Manage Your Day-to-Day: Build Your Routine, Find Your Focus, and Sharpen Your Creative Mind" is a productivity book edited by 99U and written by various authors including Jocelyn K. Glei. The book provides practical advice and tips for managing your time and boosting your productivity.
The world has changed and the way we work has to change, too. With wisdom from 20 leading creative minds, Manage Your Day-to-Day will give you a toolkit for tackling the new challenges of a 24/7, always-on workplace.
Summary Points & Takeaways from Manage Your Day-To-Day
Some key summary points and takeaways from the book include:
* Importance of focus: The authors emphasize the importance of focus and argue that it is essential for productivity and creativity. They provide practical tips and strategies for avoiding distractions and focusing on the task at hand.
* The power of routines: The authors argue that routines can be an effective way to manage your time and boost your productivity. They provide advice on how to create effective routines and stick to them.
* The role of creativity: The authors stress the importance of creativity and argue that it is essential for personal and professional growth. They provide practical tips and advice on how to cultivate creativity and incorporate it into your daily life.
* The impact of technology: The authors discuss the impact of technology on productivity and argue that it is important to use technology effectively and efficiently. They provide advice on how to avoid distractions and stay focused in the digital age.
* The value of self-care: The authors emphasize the importance of self-care and argue that it is essential for maintaining a healthy work-life balance. They provide practical tips and advice on how to prioritize self-care and maintain your well-being.
* The importance of collaboration: The authors stress the importance of collaboration and argue that it is essential for achieving goals and solving problems. They provide practical advice on how to work effectively with others and build strong relationships.
* Overall, "Manage Your Day-to-Day" is a practical and useful book that provides advice and tips for managing your time and boosting your productivity. The diverse perspectives of the authors provide a well-rounded approach to personal and professional development.
Who is the author of Manage Your Day-To-Day?
Jocelyn K. Glei is obsessed with how we can find more creativity and meaning in our daily work. She created the online course RESET, a cosmic tune-up for your workday, and hosts Hurry Slowly, a podcast about how you can be more productive, creative, and resilient by slowing down.
- Print length: 272 pages
- Genre: Nonfiction, Psychology, Self Help
What is a good quote from Manage Your Day-To-Day?
Top Quote: “Like it or not, we are constantly forced to juggle tasks and battle unwanted distractions—to truly set ourselves apart, we must learn to be creative amidst chaos.” (Meaning) - Manage Your Day-To-Day Quotes, 99U and Jocelyn K. Glei
What do critics say?
Here's what one of the prominent reviewers had to say about the book: "This small gem of a book sparkles with delightfully practical ideas, insights and advice…Well-designed and very readable, Manage Your Day-to-Day is a book you can dip into whenever you need encouragement to get or keep yourself going.” — Success Magazine
* The editor of this summary review made every effort to maintain information accuracy, including any published quotes, chapters, or takeaways. If you're interested in enhancing your personal growth, I suggest checking out my list of favorite self-development books. These books have been instrumental in my own personal development and I'm confident they can help you too.
Tal Gur is an author, founder, and impact-driven entrepreneur at heart. After trading his daily grind for a life of his own daring design, he spent a decade pursuing 100 major life goals around the globe. His journey and most recent book, The Art of Fully Living, has led him to found Elevate Society.