This is a summary review of Moments of Impact containing key details about the book.
What is Moments of Impact About?
Moments of Impact is a book that identifies the key elements of successful leadership and influence, and provides practical advice for creating moments of impact that shape and drive personal and organizational success, based on the author's extensive experience as a leadership coach.
Moments of Impact is an essential guide for ambitious leaders who get assigned the hardest and most vexing strategic issues in their organizations, for entrepreneurs trying to manage board expectations, for social change agents pioneering new business models for community impact, for hopeful educators and healthcare practitioners trying to transform slow-to-change industries, and for enterprising students committed to tackling global challenges.
Summary Points & Takeaways from Moments of Impact
Some key summary points and takeaways from the book include:
* The importance of designing impactful moments in professional and personal life.
* Understanding the anatomy of impactful moments, including triggers, emotions, and outcomes.
* Creating memorable experiences and fostering meaningful connections through intentional moments.
* Using moments of impact to drive change, increase influence and create long-term impact.
* The impact of storytelling and how to craft powerful stories to drive impact.
* The importance of reflection, analysis and continuous improvement in the design and delivery of impactful moments.
Who is the author of Moments of Impact?
Chris Ertel has been designing strategic conversations for fifteen years as an advisor to senior executives of Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and large nonprofits.
Lisa Kay Solomon teaches innovation at the groundbreaking MBA in Design Strategy program at San Francisco’s California College of the Arts.
- Print length: 272 pages
- Genre: Business, Leadership, Nonfiction
What is a good quote from Moments of Impact?
Top Quote: “It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on him not understanding it.” (Meaning) - Moments of Impact Quotes, Chris Ertel and Lisa Kay Solomon
What do critics say?
Here's what one of the prominent reviewers had to say about the book: “Stories ignite understanding and engagement on our most important strategic challenges. Moments of Impact reveals how to go beyond data-driven meetings to generate new insights that help change our world for the better." — Nancy Duarte
* The editor of this summary review made every effort to maintain information accuracy, including any published quotes, chapters, or takeaways. If you're interested in enhancing your personal growth, I suggest checking out my list of favorite self-development books. These books have been instrumental in my own personal development and I'm confident they can help you too.