Patricia Arquette: Life Story, Bio and Facts
Who is Patricia Arquette?
Patricia Arquette is an American actress and director. She was born on April 8, 1968 in Chicago, Illinois. She began her acting career in the late 1980s with roles in films such as "A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors" and "True Romance." In the 1990s, she gained widespread recognition for her performances in films such as "Ed Wood," "Flirting with Disaster," and "Stigmata." Arquette won an Academy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award for her role as a mother fighting for her son's custody in the 2014 film "Boyhood." In addition to her film work, Arquette has also appeared in television shows such as "Medium" and "Escape at Dannemora."
Patricia Arquette Fast Facts
* Patricia Arquette is an American actress, born in 1968 in Chicago, Illinois.
* She began her acting career in the late 1980s and has since appeared in a wide range of films and television shows.
* Arquette is best known for her roles in films such as "True Romance" (1993), "Ed Wood" (1994), and "Boyhood" (2014) for which she won an Academy Award, BAFTA Award, and Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actress.
* She has also appeared in a number of popular television shows, including "Medium" (2005-2011) for which she won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series.
* Arquette is also known for her activism and advocacy work, particularly in the areas of women's rights and LGBTQ rights.
* She is a vocal advocate for equal pay and has spoken out about the gender pay gap in Hollywood.
* Arquette is also a supporter of the Time's Up movement, which aims to address sexual harassment and discrimination in the workplace.
* She is also an advocate for mental health awareness and has spoken publicly about her own struggles with depression and anxiety.
* Patricia Arquette is the sister of actors David, Rosanna and Alexis Arquette.
Tal Gur is an author, founder, and impact-driven entrepreneur at heart. After trading his daily grind for a life of his own daring design, he spent a decade pursuing 100 major life goals around the globe. His journey and most recent book, The Art of Fully Living, has led him to found Elevate Society.