16 Famous Quotes by Ali G
Ali G is a fictional character created by the British comedian Sacha Baron Cohen. The character, a parody of a stereotypical British rapper, became a cultural phenomenon in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Ali G's satirical humor and irreverent style helped to push the boundaries of comedy and popular culture, and his legacy continues to inspire new generations of comedians and satirists. (Ali G Biography).
Ali G Famous Quotes
1. "Everybody, not just stars, should take up the responsibility of giving back to society. It doesn't matter how much you give, but what really matters is if you are willing to give something."
2. "Filmmakers often tell me to watch the original version. I never do."
3. "I have my own style and my own body language."
4. "A comedian's career span is five or 10 years. I am lucky to have worked with so many distinguished actors and their grandsons."
5. "Only humility can take you places."
6. "I want to serve the society in my own way."
7. "When I am dubbing for my character, if I laugh at the figure on the screen, I know I have done well."
8. "In real life, I am a very sensitive person as l lived alone in Chennai for 15 years without my family. I always remember that phase of my life."
9. "It's always nice to be treated as a hero."
10. "I really don't mind being a comedian because I get the chance to make people laugh and I think that's truly a gift."
11. "One doesn't need a particular height or body to be a villain in movies. He needs the brain and the look."
12. "If a film works, you get more offers, appreciation and the latter is like oxygen. We survive on that."
13. "I am lucky I got roles where I worked for just seven days and made equal impact with the hero who worked for 70 days."
14. "I've been donating all the money I earn from the TV shows to a charitable trust."
15. "I played few hero roles in the initial days of my career, but audiences loved me for my comic timing and, therefore, I later turned comedian."
16. "When I see sentimental scenes, I get emotional and tears start flowing from my eyes."
― Ali G Quotes
* Want to explore more inspiring quotes and their meanings? Head over to this quotes page, where I share doses of inspiration through powerful sayings and quotes.
Tal Gur is an author, founder, and impact-driven entrepreneur at heart. After trading his daily grind for a life of his own daring design, he spent a decade pursuing 100 major life goals around the globe. His journey and most recent book, The Art of Fully Living, has led him to found Elevate Society.