18 Top Quotes From The Power of Decision
What is The Power of Decision About?
The Power of Decision is a book about developing a habit of making better decisions, which means living a better life. This book provides specific steps to shift the balance of decision-making power in your favor and brings to light the constant, ever-present power of will to change a situation- and yourself for the better. (The Power of Decision Summary).
The Power of Decision Quotes
1. [Favorite Quote]: "The decision to let go of that which has completed its course in your experience is even more important than the decision to welcome new ideas."
2. "You cannot walk forward by looking backward. New wine cannot be put into old bottles, for the Bible states that the old bottles will break. You intuitively know what should depart from your life."
3. "Indecision is actually the individual’s decision to fail."
4. "Prosperity is the ability to do what you want to do at the instant you want to do it."
5. “Every success-motivated mind has been a decisive mind. Every failure-motivated mind has been an indecisive mind.”
6. "Any wrong decision you have ever made will become unimportant when your attention has shifted from it to a creative reason for living right here and now."
7. “Your only tools in life are your mind and emotions.”
8. "Nothing is true unless it works. And it has to work for you, not for someone else."
9. “Troubles result when an unintelligent factor is introduced into a field of intelligent activity. Worry is an unintelligent factor, as are fear, hate, and resentment.”
10. “Know yourself as God knows you."
11. “The framework of your preconceived opinions is the only limitation to your begetting.”
12. “Worry is the gestation period during which a negative situation is produced by our thought and appears in our experience as a problem.”
13. "The answer to your problem is as close as your next thought"
14. "The infinite Mind could not act unintelligently"
15. "Unintelligence functioning in human consciousness produces wrong decisions, people limit themselves with sickness, financial strain, family quarrels, and frustration, all of which are unnecessary."
16. "To change long-standing negative habit patterns in the subconscious mind is not easy, but it can be done by right decisions."
17. “Success and failure are results of the use of mind. Every success-motivated mind has been a decisive mind. Every failure-motivated mind has been an indecisive mind."
18. "The past can be cleansed. The present can be made fruitful. The future can be what you decide it shall be." "Indecision is actually the individual's decision to fail"
― Quotes from the book The Power of Decision by Marshall Rosenberg Ph.D.
Who is the author of The Power of Decision
Raymond Charles Barker was a leader and author in the New Thought spiritual movement and, specifically, in Religious Science.
Tal Gur is an author, founder, and impact-driven entrepreneur at heart. After trading his daily grind for a life of his own daring design, he spent a decade pursuing 100 major life goals around the globe. His journey and most recent book, The Art of Fully Living, has led him to found Elevate Society.